- Admininstration Job Opportunity
Admininstration Job Opportunity
Inspire Academy of Music and Arts has a job opening for a Part-Time Administrator:
Description and Responsibilities:
Inspire Academy of Music and Arts continues to affirm its position as one of the Bay Area's leading music schools. Our instructors have impressive backgrounds both academically and professionally. In addition, they have a long and successful history of teaching experience. Our teachers offer our students both private lessons and ensemble classes, formal performances, experience in accompanying, and theory in a classroom setting. They use a traditional approach yet use their creativity to provide the very best music education for all of our students.
Our office staff works directly with the owner meeting goals and expanding our company. In addition the office team works to support our sixteen teachers and serve as a direct contact between music teachers and families.
- Minimum two years of office experience
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Facebook and Yelp
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Musical experience is helpful but not mandatory
- Ability to meticulously coordinate calendar and schedule for teachers and students
- Answering inquires from potential students regarding our school, scheduling Meet and Greets
- Scheduling student's lessons and make up lessons
- Customer service
- Coordinating off-site programs and events
- Coordinating testing programs
- Communicating schedule changes with bookkeeping.
The hours are Fridays 2:30-8:00 and Saturdays 9:00-2:00, with the ability to add some flexible hours during the week. Pay is to be determined.
To apply, please contact Inspire Academy of Music and Arts at email@example.com. Please include a cover letter and attach a resume. Thank You!